Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year for 2010!

The big question: Will you be saying Twenty Ten or Two Thousand Ten????? And how much does it matter? I have charged up my new Ipod Nano, bought the first accessory for it (armband and belt clip), downloaded a podcast of visiting Barcelona and a couple songs and now really need to figure out what to do with the cute little purple thing.
What does matter is the fashion statement that Lucy made on Christmas Eve with her new animal slippers from Great Grandma Hazel, her red bow tights and undershirt - minus the cute sweater dress she had on earlier - comfort is the way to go.

As you know I love sledding so in order to get the right size bibs for a 5 foot tall older woman I had to get them in the kids department and they fit perfectly - I did however notice that I have a name tag inside and I did complete the information so if I get lost sledding hopefully Ross will find me.

Since we moved into this house in 2002 we have had a Japanese style rain chain - in Minnesota in the winter it becomes an ice chain and appears ready to pull the gutter right off the house...it is pretty fascinating to watch the ice build up with melt and freeze conditions.

Christmas Day at Chris and Amy's and Lucy and I really enjoyed the Harry and David chocolate covered graham crackers! Mmmmm - time now to turn over a new leaf, abolish the sweets and gets our rears in gear to get in shape for our next trips - we will need it just to make it through security and the full body scanning we may encounter in Amsterdam:)

The Best of Health and Happiness and Goodness to All of You for 2010 - I have been doing a blog for almost a year now and do enjoy it - thanks to those who take the time to follow - and thanks to those whose blogs I also follow.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment