So in rummaging through a storage room I found an old electric typewriter on a day that Alex happened to be with us - calling it a typer writer - he told his mom he typed all day long. Those of you of a certain age will appreciate the picture of the "stuck" keys - I taught him how to undo this mangled mess with a pencil and not his fingers. He typed like mad. Out of curiosity I googled the definition of typewriter: typewriter: hand-operated character printer for printing written messages one character at a time.
Still busy at our house. Today had lunch with another Beth friend and daughter Laura and then attended "Seussical the Musical" at a community theater event - I love Dr. Seuss - Cat in the Hat - Horton the Who and all of them. It was a great break in our cycle of events. Friends are better than Christmas ornaments!
Ross is now entering the Bloomington Chorale high season! He has 6 either performances or rehearsals in the next week for Bach Mass in B Minor plus Christmas Sing Along at Bloomington Center for the Arts and tomorrow a Hallelujah Chorus community sing at Northwestern Health Sciences College here in Bloomington. If you are interested it's 7pm...look for me selling raffle tickets for the Taste of Chocolate event to be held in March:). On December 13 we invited the group for a little open house.
Enjoy the snow and the season!
I love the typewriter pic!
ReplyDeleteDon't those old typewriters bring back memories? Ms. Brecto would be proud!
ReplyDelete