While at aMuseo della Carta Amalfi (an old paper mill museum) I purchased a parchment with a Madre Teresa di Calcutta prayer - in Italian - it has taken me several days to find the translation. I think it is lovely that I completed it on Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you who have mothering instincts!!!!!.....most women.
Also, after two big trips quite close together I felt ready to hibernate. My niece, Sara aka The Inspired Adventurer blogger, said "in a week you will be planning your next trip".....guess what! Don't know when, don't know where but I fear she is right.
Enjoy the following:
Life is an opportunity, grab it
Life is beauty, admire it
Life is blissful, savor it
Life is a dream, make it a reality
Life is a challenge, meet it head-on
Life is an obligation, fulfill it
Life is a game, play it
Life is precious, take care of it
Life is rich, treasure it
Life is love, enjoy it
Life is a mystery, solve it
Life is a promise, fulfill it
Life is sadness, overcome it
Life is a hymn, sing it
Life is a struggle, accept it
Life is an adventure, risk it
Life is life, defend it
Mother Teresa of Calcutta
So true!
ReplyDelete