Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Life is Good for Sure!

What could be better than TRYING to skip rocks on a pond across the street with Alex??? Neither my brothers nor Ross nor my children were able to teach me to skip rocks - I think it is up to Alex.
Spring is here - I have been planting flowers in pots and my yard and am enjoying my first spring in retirement - there, I have said the dreaded word. I have been not working slightly more than 8 months and it is good.
Sara aka The Inspired Adventurer is coming back to the USA soon, Molly aka The Luckiest Molly is going to be a mom any day now. I am betting on May 19.
I'm taking guesses as to where my next trip will be - what do you think??

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd be quite happy if you were right with the 19th! We'll have to see.

    I'd guess your next vacation will be...Scotland! Not sure why.

    Glad you are enjoying spring...we are freezing our butts off this morning and have been welcomed with an unwelcome bit of snow! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete