Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Lotsa pictures - few words!

Notice closely the sign with this produce display - gives a new meaning to "Hot Peppers"!!!

l. Need to rotate this but it is a gorge that we crossed each time we walked back to the rental in Sorrento.
2. What else - another picture of the Amalfi Coast drive on the cheap bus.
3. Typical street scene - scooters everywhere but they seemed more polite than in the past - even though I read Italy has the highest traffic fatality rate.



1. Marina Picolo in Sorrento - where we caught the "hydrojet" boat to Capri.
2. Another typical street - too cute for words, right?
3. Marina Grande - Sorrento - more fishing boats than cruisers - not too "fancy"


1. A great restaurant - notice the maitre'd waiting for us on the patio!!
2. Isle of Capri in the background - lemon groves in the front.
3. Why we cancelled our car rental within an hour of arriving....a car and a person could not meet - just after this another car was coming down the street toward this one - the other one won!
Our trip is over - now I will be gardening and enjoying the summer in Minnesota.
Ciao!
Dee and Ross (he who has yet to look at my blog!)

1 comment:

  1. I like the hot peppers sign. That's funny! It looks like you guys had a fun time! Enjoy your summer in sunny MN! I can't wait for my summer to start!!!

    ReplyDelete