Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

We have arrived home! Have been up more than 40 hours but all went well on our trip home. I'm going to try to choose my favorite pictures. On the way home I read more in my Egypt guidebook and am still in awe at the age of all of these things and how well constructed they are - of course a lot of them were buried under sand for a few thousand years. More later. I'm now going to go through my journal and post the most interesting trivia and highlights. Glad to be home but it sure was fun. Ross and Dee

Looks like a hat that Aretha Franklin would wear!







Notice the colors under this - 3 to 4 thousand years old.


Hard to clear the tourists for a picture
Notice Restaurant and Bub!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment