I have had this Grateful Dead song "Gimme a head with hair, long beautiful hair....shining, gleaming...." for a few days now and it was indeed a very exciting day yesterday to get my 1st haircut since January 6 when my awesome long time hair stylist Kim trimmed my betadine dyed after surgery long hair 2 days before we left for a California visit - after my first of six chemos! That was the place it started coming out in clumps and I was throwing them over the balcony of our condo in Dana Point CA!!
So the one thing I like about facebook is the "Memories" that pop up on a certain day and it's so fun as then I go back and look at more pictures and should be clearing some out!!! This is a street corner in Rabat, Morocco and I think we were walking out on our own. Hmmm - wonder where that took us!!!
Five years ago - a grueling 33 hour total flight time to get to tour Australia and New Zealand and yes we spent a long drive in the tour bus aka "coach" to get us to Uluru aka Ayres Rock. Hmmm - as most people say "it's just a rock"!!! We were there at sunset with a canopy set up with appetizers and drinks for the group and wouldn't you know - the clouds and rain came in so no sunset in sight! I always say - things happen when you travel.
Six years ago - big tour of South America and yes we got to tango with the real guys. How fun and awesome and he was hanging on to me real tight as as an older woman I didn't want to trip and fall of course.
Ross looks like he has a red face - is it sunburn or blushing! Who knows???
Enough rambling on my weekly update. COVID is still here and of course has spiked again just as predicted so no travel in sight for us - dang! We still have travel hopes for the 14 day trip to Ireland in June so we'll see. Right now I think we just need an effective vaccine!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment