I'm trying to have patience with the new "Blogger" update which has changed a whole lot of things that viewers can't see - ugh - I'm old and if something works I don't like it to change - get it???
So - for us who love to entertain, cook and have guests it's been a "different" year in Minnesota terms!!!
Finally we got to host the FAB6 group for happy appetizer hour and this is how you start preparing and we are not germaphobics only "careful" with 4 of 6 of us from medical backgrounds!
And we got to welcome the "young" FABs and celebrate their anniversary...so much thank for!
I manage to walk most days 3+ miles but I don't like it when it's hot and humid so try to get going early. So I say I walked to Japan and back as the Normandale Japanese Garden is about 1.5 miles from ourAnd this is note to self this month and the 5th trip of 2020 we have had to cancel. I had apartments rented in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland and needed to cancel by August 11 so I wouldn't have to pay up. Boohoo. Now the only trip on our schedule is October 2021 Danube River cruise that was moved from June 2020 due to cancellation. This is with our PA travel buddies Greg and Linda and we are already excited and they travel even more .
house!
So the weekly BIG DEAL is of course when Ross takes the once a week hair picture and more and
So the weekly BIG DEAL is of course when Ross takes the once a week hair picture and more and
more people tell me "you look just like your mom"
So the eyebrows!!! Yes thick, dark and "lush" and after have zero lashes, brows or hair I hate to "pluck" or is it "tweeze" them but I think I will have to get the courage one of these days.
I listened to a travel podcast today and it was about famous women like Harriet Beecher Stowe who wrote Uncle Tom's Cabin and they were saying how in these new times it would be inappropriate like "Little Black Sambo" that I grew up with and didn't think about it much. This brought back a memory from last year's trip to Johannesburg (or Joburg) South Africa and this was one of the street signs.
And today on my walk I saw these and couldn't remember what they were called except it started with "c" and Mr. Ross remembered it was cattails and this is another sign of fall in Minnesota and then they then turn to "fuzzy stuff".
So I walk a lot - and I have my "outside shoes" and "in the house" shoes. My outside walking shows and showing good wear and my new inside ones will soon have to take over. Thank goodness I have 2 new pairs!!











No comments:
Post a Comment