Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Wowzie - Our 48th anniversary!!!

 Short one and tomorrow hopefully the long update.  Bottom line - I'm keeping busy and doing well.  So the 48 year adventure started in 1972 and it kind of looks like Ross is holding my arm so I won't smash the wedding cake into his face!  I have never ever been known to misbehave - wink wink!!!

And thanks to our good friends for recommending this place for dinner - McCoy's Public House  not far from us with awesome food for sure with outdoor seating and socially distanced.  It felt very safe and sanitary.

Ross gets fish and chips and it so reminded us of the mid-1990s when he was living in Hastings, England and very often we would drive to our favorite place that only had pickup - no dine in and we were totally fine with that!  Best fish and chips in the world!
I had the El Cubano - ham, bacon, cheese, pickles and dijonaisse sauce and beer battered fries and I ate the whole darn sandwich!  
And I really need to do a long long update!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment