I have never seen hotel rooms like these but I have seen lots of hotels here where I would not want to stay so I'm guessing the tour company opts for no complaints!
Kind of fuzzy but we have seen so many dancers with fire dishes on their head and they can get all the way down to the floor - how can they do it!Restroom stop and it was also a store that sold all kinds of used and handmade stuff. I just love this picnic table and it would be so perfect for the Minnesota potluck dinners we all love.
Delivery truck - so many like this and it is awesome that we have seen nothing fall off and kill anyone.
We had a turban and sari demonstration and got to choose our colors. It's way too complicated for me as a tee shirt and jeans woman! The sari fabric is 17 feet long and about 3 feet wide so it requires intense wrapping to get it right and they are worn all over here all the time.
Ross the Turban Man - he pretty much liked it enough to buy it for 5 bucks - I say "Good luck with your suitcase man" - we have 9 more nights and a few moves and flights.
And this is the whole group of the ladies on the tour. Tour size is 24 and it's working out great and on all the walking tours they divide us into two groups so perfect!
And the guys and women - what a colorful photo this is.
And we have the most awesome guide and he's so funny, kind and helpful - plus a very smart guy. Almost all the guides have master's degrees and have gone through years of training.
And on landing at Udaipur Airport I looked over and saw this and it made me forget about the warm temperatures!
Another bathroom that's nearly as big as my kitchen at home.
Dinner last night on the terrace of our hotel and thank goodness the cuisine changes a little from different areas of India. However, last night I had caprese salad (mozzarella and tomato) and pan fried red snapper and it was perfect and super good. I'm not going to think about where the fish came from but I'm telling myself Norway:):):)
45 minute flight and we got this treat - so perfect I'm sure I will be using the case again as needed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment