Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Lotta stuff...lotta stuff!!!

Not crazy yet - but I had to get a new phone today as mine was about 4 years old (ancient in tech words I guess) and was getting hot and losing a 100% charge in 2-3 hours - not going to work in Italy for sure!!!!  I'll fill in the blanks on these and add more!
So - more words in the next couple days but last night was very awesome as we had our first opportunity to attend Humor to Fight the Tumor gala downtown with Chris, Amy, her sister and husband and 750+ people in the elegant setting.  It was heartwarming, heartrending at times and I have stories.




 FAB6 last weekend - Mike and Janelle's turn - stories coming on this too:)

My lovely and perfect stroll in the park by us - not too scary!
 And the big dig is actually looking like a bathroom:


 A couple nights here with niece Molly, Josh and the 4 sweethearts now ages 9,7,5,3 - it's ways easy to remember because I have to only remember one birthday and separate each one by exactly two years.




No comments:

Post a Comment