Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Broadway and "Wicked" Day #3 NYC

Sitting in the lounge at JFK this morning heading home and it's now July 27 at 9:06am NYC time and I'm catching up but no stories yet!  The photos are from July 25:
OK - today it's July 30 and I'm finishing up my notes.
I did get Broadway tickets for "Wicked" and not the most expensive ones but it was $754 for 5 people including two seniors and two child tickets.  It's definitely a once in a lifetime experience!


Inside the theatre and the girls were all dressed up in their theatre finery and were so excited just to even see the inside of the theatre.


And on the way to dinner after the play - Rooke had saved money for a long time to buy another American Girl doll and she knew exactly what she wanted.

And walking home after dinner - aren't they the sweetest ever in the finery???
We saw the redhead on the street and could not figure it out - many or woman and looked over 7 feet tall and at first I thought it was a person on stilts but it wasn't.  I think trying to make money by having people take photos with him or her.
Broadway at night - beautiful, colorful, packed with people of all kinds!



No comments:

Post a Comment