Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fab6FamFriends

Another Valentine's Day has come and gone and Ross has never missed the date - this year my favorite candy and the latest information about cutting sugar out of your diet is a bunch of hogwash as far as I am concerned!!!  Just a fad like many others......
 We had the Fab6 group for dinner last night and Lucy and Alex made the place cards a while ago and they were quite a hit until Mike looked at his and the sticker says "4sale" - so is it the sticker or him???  The theme of Feast of St. Valentin (correct spelling of the town in France).
  Since the theme was French I tried to get all things from France - the "canard pate" - not my favorite to put it mildly - too ducky, gamey for me but a good try!  French cheese - can't go wrong with that.
 The menu - Ross still likes to do these and it helps keep me on track because I have one in the kitchen and write times, temps etc. and it keeps my wandering mind on track.
The group - we laughed so hard again and it was close to midnight before we hit the pillow!!  I don't know how many times I say it but I am always more thankful for my good friends....and the best is that it keeps getting better, sillier and more fun.   The topics vary widely to say the least (wink, wink) and this one beat the last one about peeing in the shower - wonder what will be next???????  
 Projects - funny thing but at 6 and 9 Lucy and Alex's favorite thing is to for me to make them "blankies" - big ones - and I guess they have no top sheet, bedspread or comforter but instead have about 5 blankets.  It's not hard to tell whose they are:).  Alex says he is going for the cancer/jigsaw puzzle theme and he is a confident little hockey player.  Lucy is Lucy and goes for the hot lips/hot boots theme and they both seem to go well together!!!
Hacking and fraud - seems to be slowing down but I'm sure it's not ended and still probably the remnants from the big 2013 hack after visiting China.
Travel - full speed ahead for sure but that's good.  I'm already watching all the new information about opening up Cuba and I read that you could bring up to 85 previously banned Cuban cigars.  I just might have to try one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment