I've been home for about 30 hours now and have accomplished a lot today but I have a long list that goes through January - I plan ahead!
I get very thoughtful gifts from daughter-in-law Amy one of which is a supply of cute little journals because she knows I keep one for every trip.
This is how neat and tidy it was the day we left:
This is today after being filled with daily notes and details. I also keep a (private) journal on my computer so all these little notes get typed into that. It's amazing how often I look back at my 275 pages of miscellaneous "stuff" in Dee's Journal. Now on to the holidays and winter and the next trip planning. The trip to South America was great with nice very warm temps but thank goodness an air conditioned bus to move us around and four intra-tour flights to get us to the next place faster. Now I need to sort through my photos and notes and complete my South America blog posts! There's always tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment