I was fascinated with the graffiti in South America and to me and I think to the people there it is art and it was beautiful. I thought this one showed a lot of Rio - the beach girls, Christ the Redeemer Statue and other whatevers!
I think this is a city pipe carrying either water or waste but it was painted to make it attractive - NOT!An underpass - I still want to do this to our garage door but I think I need a "special" permit. If I got that I might get a permit to have chickens in my backyard as that also requires a permit in Bloomington.
This was a very peaceful protest against Monsanto and fracking in general.
Translated "No hydraulic fracturing" and this one targets Chevron.
This is something with yogurt but I'm not sure what the message is.
La Boca neighborhood and one of the most colorful neighborhoods I have ever seen.
Click to see better - no words needed:)
I can't believe it is 20 days since my last blog post. I have been very busy but with fun stuff and holiday shopping, walking and lunch with friends and what else - planning my next trips for 2015.
I do have to do a last post on South America - signs, best of and not quite so good - coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment