I heard tonight it might reach near 50 degrees tomorrow - it couldn't come soon enough as Minnesota and many other states have just about had it. I also heard that El Nino is changing the route and may bring warmer weather to the Midwest and much needed rain to California next year. Of course I'm sure there are many other places that will be worse off.
That being said, I noticed this in our paper last week and sent it to daughter Jenny who is a 911 dispatcher in California. She hooted as did her workmates.
And Ross wants to eliminate the bunny because as you can see from the white on the backyard shrubs he is debarking them. When he gets close and I glare at him he stares back and keeps chewing and is not afraid. Of course with the 55 or more inches of snow we have had I cannot open either door to the backyard!OK - we are hockey grandparents and today was the end of the season for both. Lucy got a trophy with her name on it and was very proud and in the background is Alex playing his game. I can now see how grandparents get hooked!
When I search for a picture by number in my many thousands I often bring up old pictures since I have changed cameras a couple times and started numbering over. This is my mom and her sister Madrienne in 2004. She always said they looked like penguins and I agree so one year I gave them both little ceramic penguins for a gift. I miss them both because they were so much fun.
I'm really digging into Romania and Hungary for our upcoming trip and have found this great wine cellar/tasting/food place. It's in a former nun cloister 54 steps underground with no bathroom on site but you can walk back up and use the bathroom of the hotel which does not own this place. So I made reservations:)
After carefully checking the menu it is definitely Hungarian with all Hungarian wines - 9 of them. So I'm thinking we'll be on foot but 9 glasses is a lot of wine over 3 hours. So I carefully check the amounts and learn I must convert cl to ml and then to ounces. Total 18 ounces and I don't have to finish all of each and i know I can do at least 12 ounces with no problem as I do it frequently.
We had a busy week with Ash Wednesday (first time I have ever had ashes placed on my forehead), the Home and Garden Show, a good movie with a friend, hockey and today a free Public TV event about travel and photography. Come on Spring!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment