Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Bits of this and that!

George Alexander Louis is the new royal baby - we were excited to have Alexander part of his name and my great grandfather from England, George King Hare II, as part of his name.  GG George was born in London and in checking my ancestry tree tonight he married a Canadian woman in Duluth in 1893!!!! and i even have the pastor's name now.
I received this note from Rooke as she was on her way back to California.  I love she way she sounds out words and spells them just like they sound.
Alex and Lucy spent the night and asked if it was ok if they used brushes, soaps and wash clothes to scrub and clean my hall tile.  What could I say?
My hops vine is growing crazy and is the most fantastic screen in our jungle of a small backyard.
The jungles of Bloomington.  Definitely cannot see any neighbors.
Alex's little baseball team of 2nd graders came in 4th out of 12 teams.  He's on the right and of course the cutest one.  We had fun watching the games.
Ross' brother will arrive tomorrow so we have a busy and fun week ahead.  Invited to good friends' for dinner Saturday night to test out a new pizza oven - can't wait for that - and the laughs along with the wine and Margaritas.
Still reading about China - will be very interesting and I am glad I am reading a lot of the current stuff and past history.  Wow.....
Planning "my" 2014 trip.  Spring in Budapest, Hungary and Bucharest, Romania and I can't wait for this new Eastern Europe adventure.  I'm pretty sure the intra-flight I will be taking is Tarom Airlines - the national airlines of Romania.  They do have a good safety record and way cheaper tickets and we get our mileage credits as they are a partner of Delta.  Always looking for the best deal and at this point in my life I'm pretty sure I am not going to change this characteristic.

No comments:

Post a Comment