Great morning today! Girls day at Party City, American Girl Store at Mall of America and Ikea. Amy called early this morning to see if I would like to join her and Lucy. This is the end result after all that and lunch at Ikea! If only the drool running down her chin and onto her neck was visible. Hope she rests up before her 3rd birthday party tomorrow and another on Monday at our house!
Travel: Tired of blogging about the office - it looks good, feels good and works good for my favorite activity - planning trips. Russia seems pretty well planned and is coming up in a few weeks - and I will be in town for Mother's Day - Amy checked with me today. So in moving on to the fall trip which will include Istanbul, Turkey, I get out my Christmas gift from Chris, the book "1,000 Places to See Before You Die" - first took the livingto100.com test and it came up 97 so I got a while. Then I get curious about the 7 Wonders of the World - You may not know this but there are The 7 Wonders of the Ancient World (original) and in 2007 by online and phone balloting there is now The New 7 Wonders of the World. I have a long way to go but in researching Cappadocia, Turkey, a review says "be fit, don't be claustrophic, THEN GO!" - I'm gonna do it. 20,000 residents lived in the ancient city which is now 18 stories below ground and mentioned in the New Testament. Hope to also see Ephesus which has one of the ancient 7 wonders and where the Virgin Mary went at the end of her life with John the Apostle.
Next - Career Decision: - woke up at 3am one day this week with a solution (happens to me often) - I have 3 credentials: CDE (diabetes), RD (dietitian), LD (licensed) - am only going to maintain the RD as this is national and widely used and best of all - it's good until fall of 2013 - the other two would have to be dealt with this year - NOT!

No comments:
Post a Comment