Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Twin Cities Marathon 2010

Up early - Chris started his run in the 10 mile marathon (Twin Cities) with Amy's sister, Katie, at 7:09 am!!! Amy, Alex, Lucy, Ross and I were there to see them cross the finish line in 1 hr 31 minutes - pretty darn good for 10 miles. He says next year he is doing Grandma's Marathon in Duluth and maybe the Twin Cities full marathons (26 miles)!!!!! He has done these many times. What do you do after the run: Go out to breakfast for waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, a little beer and we all were able to eat outside at Edina Grill.......October is turning into a very nice month. Amy is doing much better as you can see - she was the one who picked us up this morning. Alex loves kindergarten and is transitioning from little boy to big boy, Lucy is still Lucy and just a bitty touch of the Terrible Twos - "me do it" kind. Cool enough so I was able to wear my Mom's jacket - the one we found last year and both wanted but I let her win. If picture is not up to my standards it was taken with Ross' phone as I forgot my camera (a rare occurence).
This week we start "Lucy Days" as we did for Alex. One day a week at our house for fun....can't wait.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I always loved that jacket of Gram's! I'd wear it around her house when I was cold, since she'd always keep her house in the 60s!

    ReplyDelete