Beautiful fall colors won't be around much longer but park walks in the fall are the best!
And memories of our recent trip popped up. Our travel pals call me the Ice Cream Queen as I have been known to have ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why not - we're on holiday? And they are starting to do the same!
I have enough t-shirts but this was to good to pass up at a souvenir store in Antwerp Belgium. Party on!
And memories of our recent trip popped up. Our travel pals call me the Ice Cream Queen as I have been known to have ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why not - we're on holiday? And they are starting to do the same!
I have enough t-shirts but this was to good to pass up at a souvenir store in Antwerp Belgium. Party on!








No comments:
Post a Comment