Pages

Friday, November 14, 2025

Time to celebrate another year!

 On this date November 14,2019 I got the call noone wants to hear - you have ovarian cancer and Stage III and What a week to celebrate and it was 70 degrees outside today and a friend and I did get in 8500 steps going around a nearby lake.  It's now 6 years ago on this date I got the "doggone" cancer call and I am blessed and grateful to be a miracle lady🥰.  And I found a Dilly Bar in the freezer, and Ross got to go to see the new movie Nuremberg with 2 ladies (me and a friend).  Lucy popped in for a 3 hour Grammy visit, I saw typical Minnesota Christmas decor up in a mall walk.  What a week to celebrate with gratitude and  we are blessed!!! I always say every morning and every evening think about what you are grateful every day I am grateful.





No comments:

Post a Comment