Pages

Monday, December 26, 2022

It's Boxing Day in England - December 26, 2022

Busy as always!  We did have our usual Christmas Eve family dinner and I have stories coming about goofy gifts!  Daughter-in-law Amy update:  She has 4 days left of 25 days of radiation so the light at the end of the tunnel is lit!!!  Last one will be Friday December 30 and we are having dinner out to celebrate - Ross, Dee, Chris and Amy as the grandkids are with the other grands in South Carolina.  Original plan wss for Chris and Amy too but life does throw "stuff" at us.  Jus keep praying is what I say every day!
More later!!!
Teenagers - one 14 and one 17 and they are typical teens!

Do we have an improper family???  I say just silly and fun.  And son Chris and granddaughter Lucy were in Texas this fall at her lacrosse tournament and came cross this store that sold perfect spices for Ross and this is the paper store bag!  Gotta save that for sure.

When asked what anyone wanted it was pretty simple so the 4 young Joneses all got a 6 pack of toilet paper and Chris is crying with joy - really!!!  Who wants to run out of toilet paper??
Amy knows me well - chocolate and travel.  And this pack is called "Chocolate Passport" and there are a couple countries on here that I have yet to visit.
Cook and scrub the shower - can't wait to try both!
Amy got this for Ross and she said there's a word missing from typical Minnesota Talk - it's called the "long Minnesota Goodbye" which after 55 years here Ross is still trying to deal with it by our front door when people "say" they are leaving.
I don't know how to set a table or load and unload a dishwasher so Mr. Ross is my "helper".

Yup we got a lot of snow and thank goodness I bought this magnet in Ireland this past summer.



Amy and I had our annual special store shopping tip and as always had the best popovers with our soup in the cafe - yup that her holding the giant popover behind my head.
And since Amy had to have a 2nd surgery a few weeks after the first as there was fluid collecting and it had to be drained so a shunt was placed and it is magnetic and this is the machine that can be used to adjust the pressure as needed.  Wow - medical technology is awesome!
And our annual dinner out with the grandparents - us and Amy's dad and his partner and it's always fun and we can talk about anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment