Best week of the year! I had my every 3 month CA125 lab ovarian cancer marker done yesterday and more miracles and joy - Thank you God!! And thank you to all my friends who are always cheering me on and sending texts on the "test day". In November 2019 at diagnosis it started at 971 - very very high as normal is in the 30s. Yesterday it was 58 and has been "stable" for a long time now in the 40s and 50s and I have learned to love the word "stable". Soooo....back in 3 months and it's 2.5 years since this journey began.
After getting back from the beautiful green Ireland we come back to lovely green Minnesota!!! This is our backyard and it smells pretty darn good as all the lilacs are blooming here in Bloomington - is that why the city got it's name?
Back to my daily 3+ mile park walks and this sweet turtle looked at me and gave me the right of way on the park walk path!And Ross and I got to see A Raisin in the Sun at the Guthrie Theatre this week where we have had season tickets for about 25 years and have never stopped enjoying the live performances even if now masks are required.
And I love when "memories" pop up and this is 9 years ago for Lucy's pre-K "graduation" and big brother Alex is so proud and they are so sweet even at 14 and 17 years old!
Daddy Chris and Lucy - how sweet is that and I know he misses the "old days" but life goes on.
And I probably put this on here before but tomorrow we leave for our tour of Eastern Canada and we might get a "wee bit wet" as they say in Ireland - when we go under the falls in a boat - hopefully not over the falls in a boat!!!!! I looked at the flight to Toronto and it's 2 hours and 4 minutes so easy peasy I say as it takes longer than that to fly to California!





No comments:
Post a Comment