OK - so it's the annual Jolly Fisherman family reunion trip and who knows how many dozens will be there but from our own house we have 5+4 from Chris and Amy's! We have sososososo much fishing stuff and food we will be taking 3 cars and grandson Alex will be driving my car with me as the passenger - woohoo!!!
And I get the most awesome gift in the world from friends of ours who read my blog and know my passion for daily gelato!!!
Our hallyway so far and we don't leave until 9:30 am tomorrow!
August 19th we celebrated our 49th anniversary at the same restaurant near us and last year I didn't have any hair and it's a darn good life!
Trunk fuller than full after arrival at the airport and Fleet Farm trip.Back seat and of course I get the skinny "middle seat".
Park walk to the Normandale Japanese garden and the koi are happy with all the rain we have been getting.
Granddaughter Rooke Austen (named after author Jane Austen) turned 14 yesterday and on her list was a guitar and she's pretty excited!
And next for the book nerd like Grammy - woohoo - was a set of Jane Austen books so I'll have to read mine again.
And just when Rooke was born in California and we were there I just had to get a picture of her on the baby grand piano at their house - she probably didn't like it that well right?And my diamond dot art - this is for Ross and to say it has a lot of beads and is very complicated is definitely an understatement but I actually only have the little part in the middle of the top left.











No comments:
Post a Comment