Yup - summer after we gt engaged and I had my gogo boots and "hot pants" dressy outfit on visiting Oklahoma. I saw no problem with it I guess and neither did Ross!
The adventure continues on - Paris in February 2004 and Ross who has still not gotten used to Minnesota winters dressed like he was at the North Pole - hello it's Paris!
Branson, Missouri and we had a family photo taken and it's printed on tin - yup metal. And me being a Yankee apparently thought it was fine.Another fabulous FAB6 night several years ago and they provided visors and white hair for all of us and we had a family fab photo too!
Thailand 2006 - a random good deal came up and our kids were out of college finally so why the heck not. We visited a Red Cross Antivenom facility where they make the antivenom to cure snakebites so I guess I figured this boa was just fine around my neck as it no longer had venom. It was cold, very heavy and a little creepy when it moved. Ross was not up for it!
Egypt 2009 - a year before it kind of took a downward turn for tourists and it was awesome and our first ever tour as we had always travelled on our own and still do about half the time.Australia - and yes we did go on some very very rough roads in the minicoach bus.
China 2013 - tour not on our own thank goodness. I think I might have been going in circles to get my food!!!
30th anniversary family trip in 2002 where 7 of us went to Italy - Ross and I, our 2 kids and Chris' wife Amy, niece Sara and Amy's mom Kathy - we had one big minivan and Ross was the driver. Imagine getting luggage for 7 people in the back but we did it!
Istanbul 2011 - on our own and we decided to go to Paris and then Istanbul - why not right? This is a famous mosque and we had to be sure and dress appropriately which I fully respect.
2016 - Peru and Boliva - and we did climb Machu Picchu and on the tour there were many people who had issues with altitude sickness - Ross was one of them and all I had was a short term headache.
People have been asking me over the last few years how many countries we have visited and I'm still not sure they are all on here so I might need to do a recheck - maybe after we get back from South Africa next month. And on we go.......
DEE’S COUNTRIES VISITED
1. Argentina - 2014
2. Australia - 2015
3. Austria – 1971, 2010
4. Belgium – 1971, 1995
5. Bolivia - 2016
6. Bosnia Herzogovina - 2016
7. Brazil - 2014
8. Canada – BC – 1964, 1996
9. Croatia - 2016
10. Chile - 2014
11. China – 1999, 2013
12. Denmark – 1971, 2017
13. Egypt - 2009
14. England – 1971, 1995, 1996, 1998, 2017
15. Estonia - 2011
16. Finland - 2011
17. France – 1971, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019
18. Germany – 1971, 2007, 2010, 2011,2018
19. Hungary – 2014
20. India – February 2019
21. Italy – 1971, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2009, 2015
22. Israel - 2012
23. Jordan - 2012
24. Luxembourg - 1971
25. Mexico – 1987, 1999, 2000, 2006
26. Montenegro – 2016
27. Morocco 2018
28. Netherlands – 1971, 1998 (1 day), 2002 (1 day), 2013 (5 days),2018
29. New Zealand - 2015
30. Norway - 2017
31. Peru - 2016
32. Poland - 2010
33. Portugal – 2001, 2016
34. Romania - 2014
35. Russia - 2011
36. Scotland - 1995
37. Slovenia - 2016
38. Spain – 1996, 2001, 2010, 2019
39. Sweden – 1971, 2017
40. Switzerland – 1971, 2013,2018
41. Thailand - 2006
42. Turkey - 2011
43. Wales - 1995





No comments:
Post a Comment