Another wonderful and perfect MRI for daughter-in-law Amy today and on January 13 it will be 8 years since the brain tumor surgery. She is beating the odds and her doctor is liking it just like we do!!!
Same schedule - we both wear Ross' mother's turquoise bracelets, my mom's watch and a lucky bell bauble that I got from Amy - and of course lunch at Manny's tortas!!! Long and successful day!
And last weekend we did hockey 3 days in a row and it was an awesome tournament for Alex's team.
Two hockey grandkids and we say we are not "hockey grandparents" but we seem to spend a lot of time there.Thanksgiving - Granddaughter Lucy offered to decorate our blank tree and she did a great job as always.
Goofy Thanksgiving "people". The famous traditional turkey dinner with the Jones Mac and Cheese was again a big hit. Now since Alex and Lucy are 12 an 9 they are in on the games and are fighters just like the rest of us - great memories! I know, I know that the Christmas tree lights are on but after Lucy decorated it so nicely what could I do but hit the switch!
More hockey!
Son Chris and Alex after the last nail biter championship game!And the team in the winning team shirts - pretty fun to see the smiley faces.
And the day before Thanksgiving 5K Turkey Trot and Alex beat Chris the long term marathon runner by 10 seconds!!!! Go Alex! I can't even run a block and couldn't when I was 10 or 12!!! I can ride bike, walk long distances at a fast place, climb hills, lift weights - but I can't run!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment