Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Catching up!

So another week gone by and 3 days ago I had it with the "crud" after 12 days so went to urgent care and turns out to be "Community Acquired Pneumonia" - mild case so I would guess it's called "walking pneumonia".  Antibiotics, gel cough pill prescription, supposed to rest and be patient.  I am not a patient patient since I never get sick!!!!!
So I did get my flower pots all planted and figured out the little nest in the birdhouse granddaughter Rooke made for me a couple years ago is a house wren and it is sitting around there singing all the time.  I so want to peek in with a flashlight and see what's in there!
Also since I am sitting on my rear end a lot I'm reading my little travel journal and will be posting my "interesting notes".
And on the saga goes.......hope to be normal ASAP!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment