Last night was a beautiful lunar eclipse also called "blood moon" and we could see it from our house. Apparently it won't be seen again until 2033 so I will be 86 years old and I just might possibly see it!!! Some goofy people predict this as the end of the world but I don't.
Each picture from my camera has a number so when I put in the number for the full moon picture this also pops up from my old camera numbers. The little farmhouse I grew up in that I thought was huge and had lots of big windows. It was a wonderful and happy place for my childhood - good memories for sure.I love my hometown of Bloomington and we have been here 13 years now and it's hard to believe. For the 2nd year now we have attended the Party in the Prairie in the huge park a few minutes from our house. This is the sky that night about a week ago.
The prairie group. Family gatherings are the best and we have another one this weekend.
Again photo numbers and this pops up. Alex at 11 months old savoring his first ice cream cone at Grammy's house. If he could have talked yet he would be saying "Mmmmmmmm gooooooddddd".
Another popup - China two years ago. I love looking at old and new pictures no matter what or whose they are.
All for now - busy week coming up as we have a theme dinner here for friends on Friday night - should be a hoot - dinner/music at church Saturday night and family dinner Sunday. They still say social and family contacts and physical activity keep your brain and body healthy - so far so good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment