Every now and then I think I might change the title of my blog but I can't think of anything better than Life is Good. We got a letter in the mail today from 5 year old granddaughter Rooke in California -2 weeks until they are here to meet and greet the snow! I do love all the periods - I think maybe she is learning about sentences and how they end:)
My favorite new apron - now worn by me instead of Lucy. We always are crazy entertainers during the holiday season. Ross enjoys all the Christmas lights he worked so hard to put up and I like cooking and friends - and the lights.
I have said before his old work group are great participants in whatever I come up with. This theme was the BYOOO - Bring Your Own Outrageous Ornament! A tissue box and empty toilet paper roll have become works of art.
Ross and our Latvian friend Antra hooting it up over the origami ornament that "took hours and hours of work" - I'm pretty sure it did even for her as a retired art teacher.
So the big storm "Winter Storm Caesar" - not sure when naming snow storms started - arrived the day after our last party and it's pretty hard to see our house but the trees and everything were beautiful - roads not as much fun.
Now time to get the Christmas cards out, wrap gifts and read the biography of A. Lincoln and Anna Karenina - no easy feat even to hold up the heavy books!

No comments:
Post a Comment