Welcome to Our House Great-Niece Lily Katherine! She is quite serious and pretty darn cute. Josh, Molly and Lily spent a couple nights with us this week while Josh is interviewing for neurology residencies! Maybe that's why Lily is so serious....It's important.
Next is Rooke the California Bubble Princess - isn't life delightful?

Alex and I found these in our living room end table. One is Chris' hand when he was about the same age as Alex and guess what: THEY ARE THE SAME SIZE! I found a tattered faded paper that was once glued to the back that said: This little hand will never grow; this little hand will stay just so. When I have grown and gone away; This little hand with you will stay.
The other: An amazing creation done by Jenny at about the same age - I still remember how upset she was that there was a little glue around the 3 toes - It hung on my kitchen wall in our old house for a long time.
What else: My mom is on her way here for a few days. We are having a "Julie and Julia" French dinner at our house Saturday night - my friend is cooking the most important things. Menu is: Salad de Chevre, Beef Bourguinon, Puree de Pommes de Terre, Petit Pots de Creme au Mocha , Vin and Cafe - you figure it out!
Will not be taking a job in Germany - I would have to work. I just want to be able to ride around in Sara's 1987 BMW! - yes this may be a purchase from Stanley in Germany...He loves his car.
We just made flight reservations for our September 2010 trip to Germany and Austria for the Oberammergau Passion Play 2010 which is held every 10 years.
Alex and I found these in our living room end table. One is Chris' hand when he was about the same age as Alex and guess what: THEY ARE THE SAME SIZE! I found a tattered faded paper that was once glued to the back that said: This little hand will never grow; this little hand will stay just so. When I have grown and gone away; This little hand with you will stay.
The other: An amazing creation done by Jenny at about the same age - I still remember how upset she was that there was a little glue around the 3 toes - It hung on my kitchen wall in our old house for a long time.
What else: My mom is on her way here for a few days. We are having a "Julie and Julia" French dinner at our house Saturday night - my friend is cooking the most important things. Menu is: Salad de Chevre, Beef Bourguinon, Puree de Pommes de Terre, Petit Pots de Creme au Mocha , Vin and Cafe - you figure it out!
Will not be taking a job in Germany - I would have to work. I just want to be able to ride around in Sara's 1987 BMW! - yes this may be a purchase from Stanley in Germany...He loves his car.
We just made flight reservations for our September 2010 trip to Germany and Austria for the Oberammergau Passion Play 2010 which is held every 10 years.

No comments:
Post a Comment