Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2025

Fantastic news this week! More words!

  ❤️ to “ Ok it's September 26th and I had my regular 6month ovarian cancer checkup and I'm good, stable and happy. CA125 cancer marker even 4 points lower than last time.  And on November 14 it will be 6 years since I got "the call" that no one wants to get!
Thanks for all the wishes and prayers. Heading out on  another adventure a week from today ✈️⛴️ ” 
More words soon!
Today is 30 September and it was over 80 degrees outside today - like middle of summer!
There are good kind people all over the world and last Saturday after my Y workout I stopped at Trader Joe's on the way home to get a few things and checking out the girl asked how my day was and I said "fantastic" and she said "tell me what's the best".  So I told her about my fantastic cancer free checkup the day before and as my things were being scanned and ready to bag I saw a bouquet of flowers and I told the checkout girl that they weren't mine and maybe someone left them in my cart.  She said "they are from us and congratulations on your good news".  Wow - I did notice as she was scanning stuff she talked to someone on a speaker thing for a few seconds!  The workers there are always cheerful, happy and so helpful!!!...and I'm not advertising!
And park walks are beautiful and the leaves are barely changing!
Haircut this week and my stylist Innah still talks about when my hair fell out in 2020 and how it grew back so curly so now I have what she calls a "bob" and said my hair is so thick and I'm so lucky.

And 5 years old on this day this was my hair growing back and it was super exciting.  Every day to me is another blessing!
So 3 days before we head out on a new adventure and here's the route - 7 of our Back Seat Gang travel buddies will be there and having a grand old time.




No comments:

Post a Comment