After brown and a little green grass - yes February in Minnesota - in a few hours we got 6.9" of snow nowhere near the record last year of 98.1 inches! I do love the look of it but I admit I would rather walk outside in nice temps, no ice, no snow! Our deck:
And the front yard and it was beautiful!I love that memories always pop up on facebook and 5 years ago we were in India and visiting the Taj Mahal which we could see from our hotel window - amazing adventure.
And in 2012 we visited Israel and Jordan and it was very calm - nothing like now and Ross floated in the Dead Sea right out of our lodging. I had to miss it as I had 8 hours of "food born illness" and nobody else got it - go figure! And I do have tough gut so hardly ever have a problem. Ross did say with the salt water it was easy to float and a little difficult to get up.
And......today and tomorrow I'm packing for our next adventure - wait and see!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment