Merry Christmas and almost Happy New Year 2024! Of course when you have grandkids they have priority on the Christmas card but of course we have "kids" too! I kind of like putting goofy photos of us as we are goofy. Ross as a samurai in Japan and me searching for ice cream in Nice, France - what better place to search for ice cream.
I started a new trend for Christmas Eve a couple years ago and it's popular. This year I "stuffed" 20 leftover cardboard toilet paper cardboards and it definitely was a lottery. Ross won as he got the $50 bill - wow! A few got $20, some quarter coins, one a lollipop and several got a real $2 bill and yes they still make them.And for over a dozen years Lucy has worn the Christmas hat and played the little instrument and she's now 15 almost 16 years old.
Grandson Alex and yes I'm the shortest one in the family (same height as my mom) and he has finished his first semester of college at UND.
Grammy and Lucy - always a little goofy!
And son Chris and he doesn't like it when I remind him that he will be 50 years old end of January or half a century!
Three generations age 18, 49 and 76 and still going strong.
We got to celebrate with Amy's mom Kathy as a guest who is also one of my Globetrotting Grannies group and we are ready to travel again.
Wierd December - no snow except machine made snow on the cross country trail at the park where I walk and I call it the fake hump.
And close to end of December this was the guy running in front of me on the park path. Minnesotans are a tough bunch! The temp was in the 30s.
Quite the snow making machine they have and the cross country trail is very popular.
Yes - this is 27 December at our house and we have green grass - unbelievable but definitely there is climate change.
So guess where the Grannies might be going in 2024 - and I just happened to find this book at the library today! Never give up!


















No comments:
Post a Comment