Another awesome surprise from daughter Jenny this year - this is a bracelet with a special number on the back and a plastic card to carry as another Grammy Safe Travels thing! Ross got one too and granddaughter Rooke in California also asked for one as she said she wants to be like Grammy and travel a lot!
Of course 1/3 of the huge tin is the best caramel corn in the world and I think I have eaten about a third of it so far while watching TV - but yes I am still doing the daily treadmill to wear some of it off.My Grandma Schultz had a diary thing from my dad when he was in WWII and I found this detailed Christmas list and yes I was the spoiled one but I also got "bloomers" for 40 cents - probably cost $10 now!
And my baby brother Brian's birthday is today and he was born in 1960 and I was born in 1947 so it was super exciting to have a baby brother with 2 brothers in between. He's married and has lived in California in 1988 so decades ago.
And I was so proud of my baby brother who I watched over all the time!
All righty dighty - I want the stupid new COVID variant Omicron to go away and would like a "kind of" normal life. Fingers crossed that we can go to Japan in April and from my research it says there is an 80% chance it will open to US tourists in March so we'll see. And HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A GOOD 2022
No comments:
Post a Comment