I have to say that 2021 is ending pretty darn good. Yesterday December 14, 2021 I had my regular 3 month Stage IIIc ovarian cancer followup and looking good and it's 2 years and 1 month since the diagnosis. I look back at the old pictures and nobody ever revealed how the betadine oranged up my hair during surgery. I like the "all clear, looking good" that my doctor says. I still have the port in place in my chest as it's easier to draw the vials of blood out and it might be there until next June when if all is well I will go to the every 6 month visit.
In the waiting room at Masonic Cancer Center - I should count how many times I have been there with Ross always by my side.And last week it was fun to have my brother and wife visit for an overnighter as he has an eye doctor here in Bloomington instead of in Fargo near where they live! He's 7 years younger than me!and Kent and his wife Karen married close to 50 years also.
And of course what else but a bunch of snow falls and he gets to scrape the windows on his truck before they head home.
And the snow continued and we ended up with 18.5 inches here in Bloomington and today December 15 about a week later we are having rain, lightning and thunderstorms and it was 57 degrees today. I do believe in climate change!
This was before it was over and we got 5.5 more inches!
So I'm mentally preparing for the holidays and today I actually did my Christmas cards. For some reason I held off until my doctor appointment as yes, it is a bit stressful waiting for the news but "all is stable" is good with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment