Words on the way!!!
OK these might not all be in the correct order but I got this diamond dot craft from daughter Jenny for Mother's Day and I do love the craft and I do love coffee so she knows me pretty well!!!
Mother's Day brunch with daughter-in-law Amy and rest of the crew and we are so fortunate to have each other with all we have been through!Alex at 16, Lucy at 13 and Mom Amy - so sweet and they are growing up so fast.
I'm kind of learning how to do collages - daughter Jenny and Rooke, A mom turtle crossed my park path with a tiny baby behind it and we have mom and dad ducks every day outside my office window and I'm trying to figure out if they are trying to make a home to have baby ducks.
Every day I feel fortunate to be so close to this beautiful park in a big city and I saw one cloud - yes ONE!
And last week 4 turtles staring at Beth and I and not moving on our park walk. Pretty sure they were real:)
And last week we met Amy's dad and partner for dinner and since Ross has wanted to go to Iceland for a few years they started talking about how great their trip to there was. I've always thought "why would you want to go to an icy country when we live in a icy state?" So I must have been thinking about it overnight and it is one of the few countries our favorite tour company is going to right now so I get up and tell Ross we should do it. Wow - he got on it right away and of course all 6 cruises were full and he got us on wait lists and the next day someone must have cancelled as we are in - woohoo - end of June into early July so I have to reconsider what flowers to plant.I have not been on my bike in a couple years but have been wanting to try it even with the neuropathy feet and hands after chemo. So Ross pumps up the tires and I rode to the nearby church parking lot and did several parking lot circles - went just fine.
So we have always had a lot of dinners and entertainment at our house but right now the dining room table is totally full of my diamond art projects - really just teeny tiny plastic beads that stick on to make an awesome picture.
This is one that daughter Jenny completed quickly after I introduced them to the craft when we were in Newport Beach last month.
And this is my latest one and it's big and darn hard and Ross picked it out to match our Sweet Martha (aptly named by us) liquor cabinet. Not one of the easiest ones for sure and I have a little bit of the left lower corner done.
This will be a surprise (all done) gift for my brother for his lake cabin. Fun and not too difficult and here only partially done.
And this is Paul and Scott at our dinner out. Every day I am very thankful for our whole family on all sides that we all have such fun and get along so well together. Blessed for sure.
And Ma and Pa duck wandering our yard every day:And like everyone else who is super busy walking and stuff they needed a little nap.
And that's all for today. We have been very busy looking forward to travel and actually have 5 international trips planned all the way into September 2022. My next followup cancer doctor appointment is June 7. Daughter Jenny and Rooke just happen to be here for a week at that time and I'm busy planning stuff for that. Fingers crossed, prayers for another good news day!















No comments:
Post a Comment