Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Fantastic for 2021!!!

 Update from yesterday - more later but this is the best of all!!! Had my 3 month cancer followup and continuing down the good path.  Attached is a photo of the cancer marker trending down and I got to have a telecall today since CA125 back down and no new symptoms!!!!  She said I am “almost normal” and I kind of wanted to giggle and say “I’ve never been normal”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.  So back in 3 months which will continue for the next year and then after another year it will be every 6 months. 

And I’m doing my dot art project Notre Dame still and it sure passes time with the friggin’ little dots but I like it and I think I’m close to halfway done – middle left as I did the top and bottom first.  I need to count how many art dots it actually takes to finish! Now I just need to get out of the country!   Instead I went to Ikea today and got 8 cheap lovely wine goblets!

So in red is the first number after the "suspicious" physical with no symptoms my CA125 was 970 aka "pretty high" but have read about worse and then jumped down over 700 points after surgery and then chemo kept bringing it down so down is good as my doctor says!!!
And I have had two haircuts now and it's so darn exciting.
One year ago today and no hair, no eyelashes, eyebrows or nose hair (which I could do without!!!)
I keep crazy active and my medical staff says that makes a big difference in health and boosting the immune system to fight off "stuff".  Most exciting is I get my Pfizer COVID#2 tomorrow morning and we don't mind driving 25 miles to a clinic in our health system.  This view was Normandale Lake which I walked 1.9 miles around after treadmill and elliptical.  So today even though it's going to be sunny and almost 60 we have indoor church again and Ross and I are going to actually see a movie IN A THEATER.  He's the movie guy so has gone to quite a few since they opened but "Nomadland" is the one I wanted to see as it has Frances McDormand from "Fargo" and I learn she is actually married to one of the Coen brothers!
And Notre Dame instead of trips to Paris - a friend asked me how many little dots I have stuck on there and I said "about half" and then I calculated the number of dots total and it's 10,195.875 but I'm guessing I could round that up one.  I asked Ross what his guess was and he said "a couple thousand" - he's the engineer!

Next up - I'm trip planning for 8 days in Newport Beach CA end of March when daughter Jenny and granddaughter Rooke will be joining us in a beachfront condo.  For almost 20 years now we have gone on "spring break" to the southern California beaches and have never been disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment