Pages

Friday, March 6, 2020

I cut and pasted this from my Facebook post just now so pictures and more will be coming in the next few days!!!
Finished #4 of 6 chemotherapy today and it was a good day. Cancer marker CA125 down again. My blood counts were much better than last time. We met with another doctor, Dr. T and she was great too and likes to travel so I asked her where she got her pendant , reply: "Argentina", me: 5 bucks about right?, her: "yes". She said "I might try to steal you from Dr A because this was fun". Then we had the same chemo nurse Jamie that we had last time and she is so fun and goes to Hyland Park to cross country ski 2 blocks from our house so she said "I might stop by someday. It's so fun hanging out with you guys " - she's probably not 30 yet!!!!!. The not so fun: I seriously asked Dr. T about the Granny trip 3 weeks after finishing the last chemo Apr 7. She recommended not doing this trip as I will still be tired, have a whacky immune system and then there's the coronavirus and I would not want to get stuck in quarantine in another country!!! Many others have told me the same thing. So it's off but we plan to find another date!!!
Again I thank family and friends and everyone all over the world for the good vibes and prayers because they are certainly working. And I'm mentally prepared for the next few days and I feel blessed today!🥰👍🙏. And we got a chemo "suite" which had a TV!!



No comments:

Post a Comment