It's "pretty chilly" in MN talk and I can't do my outside walks as often as I like so I get back from the Y and this is in our yard - our snow removal crew puts up a stake so they know not to run over the big rocks, plants and mailbox by our driveway. And a reminder to me that yes - snow will be coming! And yes every day I hear the "weather is unseasonably cold and about 20 degrees below average".
Grandson Alex - high school picture - 14.5 years old and soon he will be taking driving lessons! Plays hockey, lacrosse - busy times nearly every day! Where does the time go???Granddaughter Lucy 11.5 years old and in middle school and she still likes to talk, play hockey and lacrosse and be kind!
And 22 October and another dinner with Beth and Jim our lifelong friends and have all been through a lot in our lifetimes but sure have fun and can talk for hours!!
I'm always trying to figure out tech gadgets like my smartphone camera and now I have a remote which you can see in my hand in the top picture. I could have it behind my back and it would work so why would I hold my hand out????? And little did I know that Jim was photobombing me with a peace or victory sign.
All for today and tomorrow night is Halloween and I picked out my favorite candies to fill a basket so we'll see if we get any customers and if not I will eat the candy😋





No comments:
Post a Comment