Even though we just finished the snowfall from the biggest snowstorm in 8 years I am excited that I got tickets to see Rod Stewart - next August - yes - in St. Paul. I love him even if Ross calls him "Rob". My friend Beth is going with me and I remember sitting in a bar or club in Germany with her in 1971 (first big European girl trip) and hearing "Maggie May" over and over again. Turns out it was the #1 record in the UK and Europe at that time! I might have to change my name!
I saw this a little over 2 years ago while on a trip to Australia. I think he's about 73 years old and looking good man!
Overnighter with Alex and Lucy and we played Twin Cities Opoly for 3 hours, went to bed, got up and played about 3 more hours and still going but they had to go home. I had to count our net worth in $, property and buildings: Alex $12K+, Lucy $9K+, Grammy Dee $852 - what a loser I was.
Well even though I am not a big sports fan I did watch the Vikings - Eagles game and they did not win so will not be in the Super Bowl in Minneapolis - dang! It was a brutal game to watch and took place in Philadelphia. Guests from Minnesota in Philly said it is NOT the "City of Brotherly Love"!OK - 9:30 am yesterday - a few flakes on the grill.
This morning - 24 hours later - 14 inches on the grill.
Last night I got my little plastic ruler out and measured 9 inches deep so I chose not to grill burgers.
And the final reports: Chris and Amy win with Prior Lake and we did darn good with MSP Airport in Bloomington.
Our front steps - at least we didn't have house guests or anyone coming for dinner.
When I have more time I will have to tell my story about the 3 day government shutdown!
No comments:
Post a Comment