My usual little cheap travel journals - always have one with me on every trip for many years!
And my favorite security bauble to keep Grammy safe:It was interesting to track the flight over when we flew over Panama, Colombia and I saw Medellin and Cartagena and immediately thought of drug cartels. I'm sure that is not all there is but there goes the media!
View from our 5th floor window overlooks the Pacific ocean to the left but I like the street signs. I think it is "Dispatch" and Pedestrians" - not sure as I need to work on my Spanish.
In the first day's sheet from our tour director who is French but has lived in Ecuador for 12 years - cool! We'll meet him tomorrow morning.
The hotel on my computer screen - looks like quite a nice boardwalk.
And off we go for a day on our own to meet our friends Chris and Joan for a little walk, ATM cash stop and no schedule. Their luggage did not arrive with them which is a first for them. Crossing my fingers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment