Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

State Fair x2!!!

I can't believe it is September already little Alex is 11 and started his first day of middle school.  I know I might be a bit partial but I think he is quite the handsome and sweet dude!
So - if I left my house never to return and someone saw these rubber duckies on my bathtub I think there might be raised eyebrows.  However when you have had 4 little girls sleeping over and bathing along with other kids visiting the duckies deserve box seats and it was hard to take them down right away so there they are!  And to top it off they were a gift to us from one of our dinner guests a while ago who know our lives very well!!!  Little Hazel did an excellent job of color alignment.

 Niece Molly's little Ruby - she started walking a lot recently and did the circle in our house numerous times and sometimes with a little cardboard suitcase in hand.  I wish she had been wearing a pedometer.  She knows a lot of words which I can understand but she also points and recites long sentences and I don't have a clue what she's saying:)
 The two littlest of the 4:  Hazel and Ruby and it appears that Ruby is learning a lot from big sis.
 We were lucky to be able to have them to ourselves for a couple days while Molly, Josh and the two older went to the State Fair and the Minnesota Zoo.  I'm happy to say they love the fair as much as I do.
 Yes, for the first time I rode the revolving Space Tower with my friend Mardelle and her grandson and Alex and Lucy.  From 300 feet  up the fairgrounds of 320 acres does not seem that large.
 And of course even though it's my second visit this year these cookies can never be missed.
 I would love this car but I fear it might attract more attention than I would like.
 Coming up soon and I'm about ready to finely read every word of the documents we received today.  I'm ready to hike!!!
As Edward R. Murrow would say in the 1950s:  "Good Night and Good Luck"

No comments:

Post a Comment