Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Snow and Stuff!

A couple weeks ago we got about a foot of beautiful new snow and since Alex and Lucy were having an overnighter they were very excited and so was I.
This is the first time this year we could go sledding.  I suppose I could go by myself in our front yard but I think it might appear a little weird to the neighbors.  So we had fun!
"Bapa", Alex and Lucy playing my new holiday game.  It has a large magnetic stick and colored metal jingle bell type things and the goal is to choose your color and don't pick up any others.  I forgot how high and far thin metal can jump to a magnet.  Lucy was the star player!
Up next:  Every year we go out for dinner for the Jones Boys' Birthdays (January and February) and in March the girls get to pick their place as Amy and I have birthdays 4 days apart.  It's always fun and even more fun to look forward to.  Chris and Ross - Chris now 42 and Ross now 73!  Wow does time fly!
The the "Fab 6" group with the quarterly meetup and this time it was Mike and Janelle hosting.  Since it was Valentine's weekend there were flowers - but not at my house:).  Donna, Janelle and I were workmates for so many years and ongoing great friends.  Love it!
And the husbands now know each other well enough and can be pretty patient guys when they need to be:
The cake and it was delicious.
I got the coolest 4 part Valentine from Ross and this is the inside two pages.  Even though we have "occasional outbursts of animosity" this pretty much will be sitting on my counter as a reminder of what we do have.
So - I have been chattering about the new seaplane route in Croatia that leaves from a downtown seaside port in Split.  We decided it would be a good new adventure for us and tomorrow I hope to finish booking it for our May trip going from Split to Dubrovnik.  I was having a little trouble with the website and between Facebook messaging to them and email I have a lot of very kind help.  I can't wait for this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment