Christmas is upon us and I find my little notes to clean up all over the place. I love signs and this seems a good way to finish off our recent trip to South America. I don't need to explain much!!!
I had to use my google translate for mingitorio - means "urinal". I knew what it was without looking up the word:)
It's not too difficult to determine which bathroom you should use in this very nice restaurant!
I would not really feel comfortable getting a tattoo in this place.
It appears that someone may have tried to stand on the 2nd railing as it looked a little bent to me.
Now - moving on to the trips of 2015!!! My biggest stress reliever is planning a trip even if I don't get to go on that trip.....would that be diagnosed as TRIP OCD???
No comments:
Post a Comment