Today is 11 May 2026 and on this date in 1858 Minnesota became a State!
Tomorrow we head to our Aegean Sea aka Greek Isles trip and arrive the next day in Athens!
On 7 May we saw another lacrosse game for granddaughter Lucy and as she is now a senior in high school it was "senior night" so the seniors were recognized and they won 19-3!!!
Then my work buddies are mostly retired and I retired in 2008 so ages ago! We try to rotate houses every 2-3 months to catch up and it's usually at least 3 hours of getting up to date and reliving memories. And we are all nerd readers and read loads of books. Since Ross and I will see Little Women at the Guthrie Theatre I dug in my stash and found the Louisa May Alcott book in my stash - it was printed in 1972 and she actually wrote it in 1868-69!!!
How sweet is this?
And from daughter Jenny in California a gift arrived and it's perfect for me as I'm still doing my Diamond Dot artwork on canvas and this one is actually on plastic and can be hung on a window. She said "Mom I know how much you love birds" - and yes I do so what a perfect gift and I'll be working on it when we get back from our trip!And I have a free phone app from a well known college that identifies birds by listening to their sound and I just heard this!









No comments:
Post a Comment