I retired from working in a hospital 17 years ago and my workmates soon said "we miss you and we have to get together" - so we did - 3 months after I retired in September 2008. We said "this was fabulous" and decided to get together every 3 months and rotate houses - and we did! And after saying it was fabulous a few times we decided our new name would be the Fab6 as there were 6 of us - 3 of us as workmates at the hospital and our husbands who get along great!
Last night:
And nerds that we are we have a tag on a paper wine bag since 2025 and take turns bring "the red bag" and we put the date and we are very careful!!! And we decided if it starts to show age we will laminate it!
And back to 2009 -
And 9 November 2019 and 5 days after this photo I had my regular annual physical and a big surprise - Stage III ovarian cancer and now 6 years later I'm laughing and living a good life of miracle after miracle. No symptoms except my belly was bloating a little but I figured it was age to food stuff but my doctor decided to do a scan and sure enough I got "the call" that noone wants to get. Now when I look back at the photos from a year before that I do notice "bloaty belly"!!!!
So now getting reading for daughter and granddaughter coming from California for a couple weeks before she heads off to first year of college and her boyfriend asked he could visit for 5 of the days before he heads back to his 2nd year of college. He's a sweet guy so as usual our house is always open for all!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment