Pages

Monday, May 26, 2025

Busy times at home!!!

 We have been back from our Mediterranean Isles trip for 13 days and it's been busy so I'm working on my stories and photos to post very soon!
As for the past few days:
We came back to lots of green and a great backyard smell of lots of lilacs!!!
I graduated from the U of Minnesota in 1987 and I was the oldest on my internship group and had 2 little kids.  We still get together and we did again just a few days ago and it's always fun to get caught up and now these "young kids" are retiring!  Wow - does time fly or what!  
This was the goofballs in our basement of our first house as they always wanted to come over and play with our two little kids - so much fun and so helpful for us!
And this was just last week 4 of us enjoying a fantastic dinner and lots of laughs and stories even about their kids who are married now!
Then it was our turn to host the Fab6 which we do every 3 months or so and rotate houses so yes - I could do this 4 days after we returned from our international trip - wow.  I retired in 2008 and they missed me at work so in 2009 wanted to get together and we said it was a "fabulous" time so we named us the Fab6 - 3 workmates and 3 husbands who are great friends 59, 77 and 82 years old.  Wow!
And then of course granddaughter Lucy had a lacrosse game a few nights ago and we are so proud that she is a junior and made the varsity team and soon will be playing are hoping to get into the state tournaments.

As I say "Don't mess with Lucy" - she's a tough gal and serious as she was all the years she played hockey!
And next up in a few days we head to California for our middle grandchild's high school graduation and she has already chosen her college!
Next up soon - trip stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment