2025 is 25% over and it's been a fantastic year. This photo is from 5+ years ago after chemo and all my hair gone and this week I had my usual 6 month ovarian cancer followup and I'm "stable" and I do love that word. My body is stable and my brain is pretty darn good!!!
And on March 27 I turned 78 years old and these old pictures from me on the farm growing up as the oldest with 3 younger brother definitely say "don't mess with me". I would still like some bib overalls and I do see a few young people wearing them and back in style - not for me though!We have lived in Bloomington MN since 2002 after living about 7 or so miles south in Burnsville from 1973-2002. There is a lot of history in Bloomington and I did go to a presentation at the old town hall about the history of churches in Bloomington. Wow - lots of churches started here and it was said to be a "religious community" - all denominations accepted.
Built in 1892, the building was once the community's assembly place for public meetings, church services and social gatherings. The Old Town Hall is home to the Bloomington Historical Society
Yes one day this month we got several inches of snow and it is pretty but for a short time only - ready for spring and summer!!!


FINALLY - the path into the park that crossed a cross country tail was shoveled out for walkers and to stay warm I wore the hat the 4 Globetrotting Grannies bought at the Zugspitze mountain - the top of Germany - as it was a little chilly up there in October 2024.
Nature is so beautiful and healthy both mentally and physically.
This is a real mallard duck daddy and I was cleaning the porch and looked out and he stared at me and I felt like he was saying "get out here and walk" so I did and the pair of them I think were looking for a place to lay and hatch their family.
Guthrie theatre a couple weeks ago and downtown is so beautiful with the Stone Arch Bridge lit up and we can walk out the 2nd level of the Guthrie to what is called the Endless Bridge. Tomorrow night we are going to see Agatha Christie's "The Mousetrap" and I can't wait.
One month until we head out for our next travel adventure called Treasures of the Mediterranean Isles and 9 of our travel buddies from many states and we're called the Back of the Bus Gang but not in a bad way! One of the days we will be up on Mount Etna in Sicily and hopefully it doesn't erupt as we visit a wine place and have lunch outside. No rocks please!














No comments:
Post a Comment