COVID keeps on going but a vaccine is in the works and I am NOT afraid
to have the vaccine!!!! I'm a nerd so I have kept a daily note of
COVID cases and deaths of course in Minnesota. March 6, 2020 first case
in Minnesota and I was in the middle of the nasty chemo. 1st death was
March 21, 2020; 503 cases on March 29,2020 - and TODAY: total cases 370,968
and total deaths 4, 292.
So it's more fun when memories pop up on facebook and it gets me to look back
at my photos. Alex was not yet 2 years old and Ross just got home from
work and took him outside and he was trying to catch snowflakes - how sweet is
that?
Lucy barely walking but she could definitely plow through the snow and they did
like their Grammy and Bapa days and so did we.I could still go sliding even 11 years later and we still have sleds. Except now the neighbors might think I have chemo brain or have lost my marbles. I might hear: "Do you need help ma'am???
And 10 years ago:
So this is my hair today and I'm pretty happy with it as it's easy to care for, not falling out and still growing.
And about a year ago just a few days after the 4 December 2019 surgery where somehow betadine got spilled on my hair during surgery and no one claimed to know how it happened and it would never wash out no matter what I used so I just had to wait a month or so until it all fell out.
Ok - done babbling for the day!


No comments:
Post a Comment