Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Back home to the Big White Stuff!!!

Back home about 30 hours now after being up for about 50 hours with 18 hours of flying total!  This is our backyard view for now.  No grilling burgers as I can't get the back door open!  Sort mail, 5 loads of India smelling laundry, stovetop burgers for dinner and I'm mentally storing the India stories to finish up this trip blog!!!  Patience is a virtue.....
 I'm not a big shopper on trips or otherwise but I do love to cook so I really stocked up on the fantastic spices that India is known for.  Coffee is not one of them but since I am a coffee nerd I bought some to try.  Our guide told me if I wanted great coffee get the Ethiopian coffee - I told him I get that at Costco and at home stores!!!  So more later on the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment